The New Champions 5050 global initiative comprises:
- INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS: Individual pledges, commitments, and actions for gender equality/empowering women and girls - starting with Young Global Leaders, Global Shapers, Schwab Social Entrepreneurs, Tech Pioneers, Young Scientists, and members of the World Economic Forum community - and including everyone who wants to join.
- INTERNAL DEVELOPMENT & DIALOGUE: Ideas Exchange, Insight Sharing & Collaboration at Summits & Sessions; Internal Leadership Development, Training, Best Practice Exchange (on Advancing Women on Boards, Women in Media, Gender Parity Policies, Behavioral Economics, and more) for YGLs, Global Shapers, and participating members of the Foundation Communities of the World Economic Forum.
- EXTERNAL DEVELOPMENT & EMPOWERMENT: The New Champions Womensphere Incubator Network is the operating arm of the New Champions 5050 global initiative, creating and offering programs that educate, train & develop women and girls in leadership, innovation, management, entrepreneurship, sustainability, creativity, public leadership, and STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & mathematics).
- CREATING & AMPLIFYING MOVEMENTS: We amplify and help scale movements that promote gender equality and empower women and girls, starting with movements run and led by Young Global Leaders, such as:
- Gender Equality Month (March 2017 inaugural month)
- YGLs for Global Goals for Sustainable Development
- Global Dignity Day